Serenity House – Patrick Apartment
Serenity House is the original Serenity House Network home. After being completely remodeled in 2008 and updated in 2016. It is a duplex-style, split-level home with 2 apartments: Brigid and Patrick. Each is 1100 square feet. Serenity House is a 10-minute drive from Mayo Clinic and is located in a quiet residential neighborhood with mature trees.
Patrick is a private, fully furnished 1100 sq. ft. apartment on the upper level of Serenity House. Patrick has an eat-in kitchen, 3 bedrooms, double-vanity bath with tub/shower and living room with a fireplace, flat-screen TV and 2 recliners. The master bedroom has 1 Queen bed, sitting area with second flat-screen TV and 2 closets. The second bedroom has 1 Full bed and the third bedroom has 1 Twin bed and a roll top desk. Patrick shares the laundry area with the Brigid Apartment. One attached garage stall with remote included.
30 + Nights: $89/Night
Under 30 Nights : $116/Night + tax
All Utilities Included
7 Night Minimum Stay
Patient Focused Amenities
A private, home away from home in a residential neighborhood.
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Transplant-friendly homes – Requiring No Smoking and No Pet Policies
- Snow removal, lawn care, and all utilities included
- Central air/heat in all homes.
- Full-size appliances including dishwasher
- All cookware, bakeware, and meal preparation and dining items
- TV, Cable, Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Local and US Long Distance Phone Service
- Comfortable recliners and sofas
- All bedding
- Alarm clocks and portable fan, some bedrooms include a TV
- All hand, wash, and full-sized towels.
- Hand-held shower head & grab bars
- On-site free laundry.
- Iron & ironing board
- Garage Stall with garage remote
- Free additional off-street parking