Shannon’s Place is a private home with wheelchair accessibility – located in a residential neighborhood a few minutes drive from Mayo Clinic. This fully-furnished home is all main-floor living. In addition to the living room, eat-in kitchen, and bedrooms, there is also a laundry room on the main floor . One detached garage stall with remotes is included. This home has a beautiful walk-in shower for guests with mobility issues.
30 + Nights: $110/Night
Under 30 Nights : $140/Night + Tax
All Utilities Included
7 Night Minimum Stay
Patient Focused Amenities
A private, home away from home in a residential neighborhood.
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Transplant-friendly homes – Requiring No Smoking and No Pet Policies
- Snow removal, lawn care, and all utilities included
- Central air/heat
- Full-size appliances including dishwasher
- All cookware, bakeware, and meal preparation and dining items
- TV, Cable, Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Local and US Long Distance Phone Service
- Comfortable recliners and sofas
- All bedding
- Alarm clocks and portable fan, some bedrooms include a TV
- All hand, wash, and full-sized towels.
- Hand-held shower head & grab bars
- On-site free laundry.
- Iron & ironing board
- Garage Stall with garage remote
- Free additional off-street parking